Guide to Using the New Site
Add an account or participant
Adding a new user account (such as an additional parent or even one for the player) is easy and you can add as many accounts as you need. It is important to remember that these instructions must be completed by a user account that already has access to the participant.
- Log in to your organization's website using the same email address. This must be done on the organization website, not the mobile application.
- Click Account in the top navigation.
- Click Participants in the left navigation (click the down arrow if you are accessing the website from a mobile device).
- Click 'View Details' on the participant in question.
- Once on the player profile, click +Add Account at the top.
- Enter the user's email address. If the user already has an account, they will be added immediately. If the user does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The user will be added once they have created their account.
- Accounts associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 4 at any time.
Need to add more than one? Refresh the page and you can add another.
Not receiving emails? Here are the steps to take:
- Make sure your profile settings are set to receive emails from your organization.
- If your organization has sent an email and you haven't received it, check your SPAM folder.
- If the email is not in your SPAM folder, log in to the email provider's website. The spam folder often doesn’t completely sync to other apps such as Apple Mail or Android email apps.
- If you have recently updated your email, you MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. You will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- Lastly, be sure that you have firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your email contacts. Email providers generally do not send email to SPAM folders if coming from a known email contact.
frequently asked questions
I AM THE REGISTERING PARENT-HOW DO I ADD SPOUSES, STEP-PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS TO MY CHILD(REN)’S REGISTRATION SO THEIR FAMILY CALENDAR HAS THEIR SCHEDULE?
- Log on (must be the registering parent)
- Select ACCOUNT (upper left corner)
- Select PARTICIPANTS on the left hand side
- Select "View Details" next to your player's name
- Add the top of this display is a Link "+ ADD ACCOUNT". Click on this link.
- Add the parent's email address and select ADD ACCOUNT
- If the parent already has an account, they will be added immediately.
- If the parent does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The parent will be added once they have created their account.
- Parents associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 4 at any time.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR ADD A CREDIT CARD TO MY CHILD’S REGISTRATION?
Credit/Debit Cards expire or are lost/stolen. Once you are notified of a failed payment, please update your card as soon as possible.
Steps to change/add a credit card:
- Log on
- Click on the ACCOUNT (link in upper left hand corner)
- Click on the PARTICIPANTS tab on the left hand side of the page
- Click on View Details next to your child’s name
- Page down on the Player Info page until you get to “Registration History”
- Click on View Details next to the Program to which your child has remaining payments.
- Click on the EDIT button next to the card # of the next installment and add another card.
- Once you have changed/added a new credit/debit card, please notify the Treasurer so an adjustment to the payment due date and/or amount can be made.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PASSWORD?
- Log on to the website using your email address and password.
- Click on the ACCOUNT link in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on the SETTINGS link on the left hand side
- Page down past the name & phone numbers field until you get to the password or email sections, update the info and click on save.
NOTE: Any new email address will require that you verify the email address so watch for the verification email and follow the instructions, otherwise your account may get stuck in limbo and require help from Crossbar to fix it.